Discover the best places to visit in Bangkok, from the fascinating National Museum to the splendid temples of Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Pho. Seven easy-to-follow itineraries explore the city’s most interesting areas—from bustling markets to leafy parks—while reviews of the best hotels, nightlife, and restaurants in Bangkok will help you plan your perfect trip.
True to its name, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Bangkok covers all the major sights and attractions in easy-to-use “top 10” lists that help you plan the vacation that’s right for you.
The perfect pocket-size travel companion
Packed with amazing ideas, informative maps, insider tips, and useful advice. Discover the history, art, architecture, and culture of your destination through Top 10 lists, from the best museums, bars, and sights to the places to avoid.
- Itineraries help you plan your trip.
- Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
- Comprehensive laminated pull-out map includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes.
- Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
- Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
Inside Top 10 Bangkok:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four-day tip.
- Top 10 lists showcase Bangkok’s best attractions, covering the Grand Palace, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Wat Arun, Jim Thompson House and many more.
- Free laminated pull-out map of Bangkok, plus five color neighborhood maps.
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Bangkok’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing.
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day.
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information.
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Old City, Chinatown, Downtown, Greater Bangkok and more.
I’m an affiliate marketer with links to an online retailer on my website. When people read what I’ve written about a particular product and then click on those links and buy something from the retailer, I earn a commission from the retailer. This commision will in no way change the cost to you.
https://travelhelperweb.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to:
- Wealthy Affiliate.com
Explore gleaming treasures at the National Museum, wander Bangkok’s canals and waterways, marvel at the spectacular Grand Palace or visit the bustling Chatuchak Market. From the Top 10 Buddhist temples to the Top 10 festivals – discover the best of Bangkok with this easy-to-use travel guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Series: Pocket Travel Guide
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Dk Pub (December 17, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241368049
- ISBN-13: 978-0241368046
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces
What is your thoughts about this guide? Please leave a comment below.