The very same publisher, DK Eyewitness Travel, where I write a review of Top 10 Bangkok, have a pocket guide for Hong Kong as well. You can find review of Top 10 Bangkok by following the link; https://travelhelperweb.com/review-top-10-bangkok/
I’m an affiliate marketer with links to an online retailer on my website. When people read what I’ve written about a particular product and then click on those links and buy something from the retailer, I earn a commission from the retailer. This commision will in no way change the cost to you.
https://travelhelperweb.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to:
- Wealthy Affiliate.com
Top 10 Hong Kong
This is a review of Top 10 Hong Kong however. You can buy Top 10 Hong Kong by Clicking on the picture below.
- Series: Pocket Travel Guide
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel; Revised, Reprint edition (November 20, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1465471324
- ISBN-13: 978-1465471321
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 0.6 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces
Inside Top 10 Hong Kong
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Hong Kong attractions, covering Central’s State Square, Stanley, the Tau Long Wan coastline and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Hong Kong, plus eleven color neighborhood maps
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Hong Kong’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Hong Kong Island, Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Ma Tei, Mong Kok and Prince Edward, New Kowloon, the New Territories, Outlying Islands, Macao, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and more.
The perfect pocket-size travel companion
Packed with amazing ideas, informative maps, insider tips, and useful advice. Discover the history, art, architecture, and culture of your destination through Top 10 lists, from the best museums, bars, and sights to the places to avoid.
- Itineraries help you plan your trip.
- Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
- Comprehensive laminated pull-out map includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes.
- Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
- Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
If you are interested in some quick facts about Hong Kong, follow this link: Quck Facts About Hong Kong
Do you want to Discover Hong Kong? Get a kick start with Top 10 Hong Kong travel guide.